CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

But my "doctor" said...

So I went to my acupuncture (or "doctor") Wednesday morning at 9 am stressed from a crazy morning. After dropping a Pepsi on the floor where it preceded to explode all over my clean floor, accidentally spilling coffee grounds and dumping water from dirty dishes all over my scrubs as I was heading out the door, my morning had started off with a bang. He read my pulse and said "I think you need to relax this weekend. Watch movies, sleep in." Wow- my pulse told him all that! Sweet~ So today, I had the day off from work per my choice so I did nothing. Okay, not nothing but close to it. I'm booked on Saturday so I used the time off to my advantage. There's always that "gnat" of guilt that buzzes around and I always here my mom's voice saying, "Get your lazy butt off the couch and be productive or at least match socks while you're there!" :-) I did accomplish two loads of dishes, made a great white chicken and broccoli pizza for lunch, two loads of laundry, straightened up the house and vacuumed the never ending dog hair. That was my day plus watching a few movies and lounging around trying to get warm this morning. Oh how lovely!!

2 comments:

Allan Branch said...

Such a rough life. :)

Alicia D said...

I can't help that I've gotten a little slower lately.