CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Boring lives...

Steven and I live fairly boring, quiet, old married people lives so I look at my blog almost every day and think, "Do I have anything interesting to write about?" This weekend was nice. Yesterday (Saturday) we ran some errands and then had Lyndsey, Jonathan and little Sarah over for dinner and a pre-natal massage for Lyndsey. I absolutely love massaging pregnant women because it's easy and they enjoy just being relaxed and rubbed on for a bit! :-) In school, I had one of the teachers come and see me almost every week while she was pregnant and it was great experience to see her through a couple of months. (Sorry Anna, I know you're probabaly steaming mad at me right now for not working on you. If we only lived in the same town...) It was nice to have the Goodmans' over and hang out with them. Sarah is growing and changing so much. I'm looking forward to seeing these twin boys soon, Andrew and Chase. November is not that far away! :-) Today (Sunday) we went to church, I crashed on the sofa while Steven watched hours and hours of pre-season (really boring) football. Tonight we went over to our new Pastor's house for a new member gathering and dinner. It was neat to learn about our new church, Morningstar Community Church and the direction we are headed. We are happy to have a church that we love, built on a firm foundation of Christ and the Bible. It is a lot like my parent's church in Panama City called Eastgate (aka surfer church). Morningstar is a Baptist outreach church, but with core values and vision based on the Saddleback Church and Rick Warren (The Purpose Driven Life author). That's briefly what it is about. Time to go to bed and get ready for the week. Love y'all~ and hope you have a wonderful week. God bless!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh girl! Don't you worry....you will be here in a couple of weeks! :) And I am ready! Glad to hear you have found a good church. Wish you lived closer, we miss you guys.

MelanieB said...

Boring sounds good to me right now.
:) I miss my TV.
We all think we live boring lives, which isn't reallly true at all.