CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ok....I'm back!





I had so many people say that they actually read my blog and missed it that I decided to bring it back! Yes, I still don't have much of a life, but we'll just see. I've been learning a lot lately about patience especially when we start to plan our lives and leave God out of the equation. I've always been the kind of girl to just "go with things" and see where God takes me. I was definately not the kid that dreamed about being a future astronaut or lawyer. According to my mother, I wanted to be the makeup girl at the cosmetic counter at Gayfers (old department store). My dad thought I should be in the medical field because it was a stable job (long story short). I don't know what I would have majored it had it been truly my choice, but I was always really good at writing (English classes), literature, psychology, and religion. Who knows...
These are kind of random thoughts, but it's late on this Sunday evening and my blonde brain is on shut down mode. Steven has been crazy calls at all hours this week for work and I have been so busy at work. I'll write more this week. Hope y'all enjoy these great photos I took last year at Panama City Beach while staying at a great condo for our Flip Flop Flapper girl's weekends. Man, I miss those. More on PC later on. Love y'all~

4 comments:

Allan Branch said...

I love the first picture of the sun on the water and I'm glad you're blogging again.

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! I am so glad you are blogging again! Hope all is well, we miss you. I love you 20 random!

Unknown said...

yay!! Glad that the blog is back!! I gotta keep up on all the goings-on of all my girlies who i don't live close to!! Love ya! Miss you and hope all is well!!

Anonymous said...

It's about time you returned to your adoring public, Ed. BLOG ON!