CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 9, 2008

If there was an award...




for the best sister-in-law in the world, my sister-in-law Anna Branch would win the gold metal with perfect 10's. :-) She has been there any and every second of the day to help me with questions concerning the fun OBGYN visits and all that's involved with the baby process. She birthed and is wonderfully raising my adorable nephew while taking care of my brother's needs. She graciously moved to Panama City away from her family, friends and network into the crazy insanity of daily living with the Branch family. Anna is great to hang out with and have drinks or go and get pedicures and shop at Dilliard's. I know that I am a very blessed person. I have parents that are selfless and kind, two brothers and two sisters all unique and special in so many ways, and tons of extended family and friends that are always supportive and wonderful. I married into a terrific family as well who love me like their own blood and would do anything for Steven and myself. I love my father and mother-in-law so much that I lived with them twice and call them "Mom and Dad." God sent a wonderful angel though when he sent my sister-in-law. There is no one like her and I thank God for sending her every day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to bring tears to my eyes! That was so sweet. I am so blessed to have the inlaws that I have. I can't thank God enough for all that you have done for me too. I grew up with one sister and now feel like I have 4. You are in trouble for posting some of those pics!

Allan Branch said...

Now you see why I married her, she is wonderful. Anna is my everything, even though she drools when she sleeps.

Evil Alicia said...

Who doesn't love Anna?! For that matter, who doesn't love all of you! You are wonderful people and I am glad to have befriended each and every one of you!