CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Wow...my blog is boring!

This week has been a little crazy with work and other things. Friday, I took my car in to get looked at because it's been making a very annoying squeal. Three hundred and eighty dollars later, my car sounds great, but someone and something large and high scraped and damaged my front driver's side. Of course, we found it at 7:00 pm, but were blessed that someone was still around the shop to see the car and they will take care of it on Monday. I'm trying to think why this week was so crazy, but nothing comes to mind. Work is picking up which is nice and I'm getting home later in day. I have been talking to a lot of my friends and family in PC which is nice and I'm really really really really looking forward to a great girls weekend with the Flip Flop Flappers and to see everyone. It's always so nice to bond and vent over junk food, late nights/early morning and fun activities like pedicures, walks on the beach, playing cards and dominoes, and putt putt golf. :-) Miss you girls and fam...see you soon!!!!!

0 comments: