CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hello!

It's Sunday afternoon and of course, we are watching football. Watching is not an accurate word for me because I could care less so I normally take a nap, play on the computer or read something/anything. :-) Now that my husband is fantasy football obsessed, he has the computer on his lap while he glances now and then at the game on the TV. He spouts of stats and game totals to me, but I hear is the Charlie Brown teacher, "Wha, wha, wha." (Something like that) This week has been nice and busy which is great! We have a new coupon program going on. A marketing company comes into a town, chooses one spa/salon, print up discount coupons and sell them to businesses in the area. They make the money off the coupons and we give free "mini" services to new clients who get to experience us and get to see all the great things that we offer. We have had great response from it. Most people would never know that we are there because we are way off the street and hidden in a business center. Some people have also upgraded their services which puts a little money in our pockets and the tips have been nice. I just love meeting all the different kinds of people and getting the wonderful feedback. :-) I know that some of these people I would never see and probabaly never see again, but it's nice to put a little relaxation/feel good in their lives. I particularly enjoy working on pregnant women because they just enjoy everything and it's very easy light touch. :-) I like hot stones too because it just melts away stress and tightness making my job SO much easier. I end up sweatin' like a pig though because it raises my temperature so much, but the moist heat feels realxing on my hands and fingers. I haven't gotten completely comfortable doing either, but I'll get there! It's a little more disjointed than a regular massage because you have to keep going back and getting more stones when they cool off. :-) Well, I hope everyone had a great weekend! Panama City people, I will see you SOON~~~~ YEAH! I'm so excited and I can't wait to be home! Love ya' and see you Friday! Lots of love~

1 comments:

Allan Branch said...

I know a pregnant girl over here that is going to be PISSED if she doesn't get a massage this weekend. No, seriously, you've now been warned. She's an angry little troll whose dead set on getting her pastie white prego flesh rubbed on.