CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Jimmy's 2nd Birthday- Panama City- Dec 20th, 2008












We had such a nice, yet very short, time with the family over the weekend. My cute adorable nephew is now a two year old toddler running around and getting into everything! He loves all his aunts and uncles so much especially my sister Lauren who plays with him consistently and loves to be a big kid herself. The second to last picture is of my sister Lacy and her boyfriend Stephen. It was nice to see them both and we are lucky to have such a great guy that puts up with our crazy family. :-) This was also kind of our holiday trip to see my family because we spend Christmas in Savannah and Steven is on call for New Years so we'll be here too. No complaints...just love!

1 comments:

MelanieB said...

Hallelujah!!! New pics!!! Now how bout some from Christmas?
I'll add some.